History of the Museum Building
The Museum moved to its current location in 1939 taking over two rooms of a late 16th century timber framed house. The rest of the rooms were used for World War Two defence sevices. The building itself dates back to 1420 and has a complex history which is explored further in the leaflet below.
History of Causeway House leaflet
History of Causeway House leaflet (633.05 Kb)